Hello, we purchased FC-S02E access controller, and now the manual is gone, please provide the connection diagram. Thank you!
Hello, thank you for purchasing our company's access controller, you can refer to the following picture to connect:
Wiring port performance:
1. +12V: Positive working power supply, input range: DC9-13.8V.
2. GND: The negative pole of the working power supply, which is also the common ground for signals.
3. NO: Normally open point of the relay, current load capacity DC3A/30V.
4. COM: common point of relay, current load capacity is DC3A/30V.
5. NC: normally closed point of the relay, current load capacity DC3A/30V.
6. OPEN: Exit button switch, low level switch.
7. DOOR: Door status switch, connected to the door magnetic switch, low level means the door is closed.
8. ALM: Alarm output port, low level when there is an alarm, current load 100mA.
9. BELL: Connect the doorbell switch.
If you still don’t understand, you can ask us at any time and we will answer you in time.